Thursday, April 10, 2008

how we met & the engagement

alex and i met in 2005 during our freshman year at texas tech. we met in the dining hall in the hulen/clemet dorms on campus.  we met trough mutual friends that lived down the hall. (thank you 5th floor girls!!!) i tried all spring semester to hook alex up with my roommate and other girls on the floor, thankfully nobody took me up on my match making.  we were friends for an entire school year and talked a lot (via text) over the summer. when we got back to school for our sophomore year is was very natural for us to start dating. we have been together since!!!


alex and i got engaged on march 28, 2008.  alex took me to dinner at a local steak house and said that he had dessert for me back at his apartment.  when we got back to his place there was no dessert!! i just figured he was playing another joke on me or whatever.  he said he had something for me in his room so i walked down the hall and turned to face his bedroom door that was covered in Tiffany blue wrapping paper with a big white ribbon. he had covered his room with roses and a ton of purple flowers on his dresser.  after all the mushy stuff some friends came over for cookies and bubbly!!! 


0 comments: