Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bridal Party Dress Ideas

For Jennifer and Julianne I liked these ideas, but am not totally sold on any of these ideas. I do know that I want Julianne to have a white dress with accents of Tiffany Blue, and Jennifer to have a Tiffany Blue dress with accent of white. 






This dress is what I think Avery would look smokin' hot in. I have another dress that I would like to make this one look like. I would like to add Tiffany Blue 1/2' to 1'  stripe to the very top of this dress (all the way around), the same size strip around the waist that makes a flat bow, and then the bottom would be the really cool part. It would have a stripe of  mesh that you cant really see, then a stripe of Tiffany Blue, then another mesh strip, then a white stripe at the bottom to finish the dress up. 


I know this is a womans dress, but this is the style I think Kayler would look great in and love a lot. I also think Kayler could do some really cute Tiffany Blue shoes and a thick headband in the same color.

Chloe would look cute in this dress. Where there is black I would have Tiffany's Blue layered. 
Aubrey will have a dress also, but my mom has already got that for her so I did not have to make that choice too!!! 


No pressure...just some ideas that I think would look good on the girls :) 

0 comments: