Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I forgot!

I forgot about New Recipe Monday so here is my make up for that!


Chicken Crescents

4 boneless chicken breasts
1 pkg crescent rolls
3oz. cream cheese
2 T melted butter
2 T milk
1/4 t salt
1/4 t pepper
garlic and onion powder to taste
salsa for dipping (optional) but salsa is great so you should use it!

~boil chicken and let it cool
~mix together cream cheese, butter, milk, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder
~cut cooled chicken into cubes
~ add chicken to cream cheese mixture
~unroll crescent rolls onto a cookie sheet keeping each pair together to for rectangles (read this step again as it is a bit confusing and remember you shapes!)
~spoon chicken mixture onto rolls
~fold corners together and seal them to completely enclose the chicken mixture
~brush tops with melted butter
~ bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes

2 comments:

Terri said...

I think I might just have to try these...they sound delish!

Holly said...

there were yummy!