Thursday, November 20, 2008

How many more days left?



This is not about our wedding it is about how much Alex and I can't wait to be done with school. 

Today I had a really bad day at my field placement school. It was supposed to be our last day but because my teacher is a little looney I have to go tomorrow also. Oh well it won't kill me to go for 3 more hours.  That will give me 23 days and 65 hours.  The requirement was 20 days and 60 hours. She said she has things for me to do....that means I will be putting decorations and class work up in the hallway :( barf! Needless to say I am soooo anxious to be done with school on December 2! 

Alex also is feeling very anxious to be done with school. On tuesday he CLEP tested out of 16 hours of spanish!!! That is crazy! With that news if he is able to get a C in the rest of his classes he will be able to only take summer school the first session and move to Austin during the second.  He will still graduate in August but will have the entire month of July off to move and get ready for the wedding.  GOOD NEWS FOR ME! 

0 comments: