Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wedding Registry

I never ever thought that registering for our wedding would take as long as it did. We went to 3 different places and each place took at least 2 hours. It was fun the first 30-45 minutes of each store but then I lost interest.  This is very typical for me seeing as how I can not get through an entire MarioKart race without loosing focus.  Over all it was a lot of fun and I am so glad that we did it while we are still together in the same town.  If we would have waited we would have had to do it on a weekend that one of us traveled to see the other and that would have been a bummer to waste a whole day doing that stuff. 


At Target our  frivolous  item that we registered for was from Alex.  He scanned a Blue Ray DVD player thing.  He knows its crazy but hey! a man can dream right?!?!?!

At Bed Bath and Beyond we registered for a $300 margarita machine.  That is also on the list at target and that is the frivolous thing that I got trigger happy and scanned. By the time I saw it at BB&B I was starving and possibly just scanning crazy things. The other thing at BB&B that I did not intend to register for was china.  I have never wanted a set or thought that it was needed but when we got there the lady totally sold me on it! It doesn't break and you can put it in the dishwasher! I now like our choice a lot and will have to take out a small loan to purchase it myself if none of the guest get it.  Just kidding.....kinda! 

At Home Depot Alex registered for a lot of things.  That list is not available online, you have to go into the store and look at it.  Honestly I don't know what to say was frivolous or cool from here because I just don't know that much about boy things :)

Overall it was fun and we are glad its over! 
1. Home Depot (In store only)

0 comments: