Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wedding Bands






Alex and I went to Kay Jewelers and bought our wedding bands today.  Mine is very simple and matches my engagement band perfectly.  I did not want any thing with diamonds (GASP!!!!) because I felt like they all just took away from the beauty of my ring.  Alex's ring is a Tungston ring.  It is stronger and more resistant that titanium.  It is scratch resistant and if he ever needs a different size Kay Jewelers will give him a new one for free.  There is a small diamond in the middle of his band also. Arthur and Alex can be BLING brothers.  Alex didn't think he would want diamonds but when he saw them he couldn't resist. 

1 comments:

Brandi Natividad said...

They get to the store and they turn into girls. They want something shinny and they want a diamond. It is so cute!