Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hair Styles

I have booked a hairdresser (two actually) to do the bridal parties hair for the wedding day.  Her name is Jenni Carter and is amazing! She has done my hair the last few years and has done Lori Hatfield's hair FOREVER! She is super fun and sweet and will be way fun to have around on that crazy day! The other great thing about Jenni is that her salon is a whole 5 minutes (literally) from the church! PERFECTION!
I have found the way I want to wear my hair and am still looking for 4 or 5 choices to give my bridesmaids for their hair styles.  



I am going to do very simple but still very elegant and gorgeous curls with straight bangs. I love the way this hair style looks with a veil and that it shows in pictures.  I am not a fan of up-do's in photographs because I tend to look bald with my hair slicked back :) 

0 comments: