Thursday, December 11, 2008

I TOLD YOU SO MOM!!!

This one is my favorite. Instead of a candle I think some flowers would be pretty. I think the church won't let us do candles in the youth area.

Instead of bamboo I think some red branches with dangel sparkley something or others would be great!





Kids or grownups who like fish can take the fish home!



I love the tall vases.








I like the colored rocks in the bottom and the three different types of vases.

This post is dedicated to my mommy dearest. I had this idea and loved it but my mom was not so sure. Last night I was at the mall with Brandi and Arthur and Brandi said she had a really great idea...it was the fish idea!!! So I started looking today during my student teaching meeting (which is super pointless!) and here is what I found!

0 comments: