Monday, March 2, 2009

I love this crib. It is from JC Penny and its crazy outrageous in price compared to how much I love it :) 
But I have a plan....My step-dad is quite the handy man...he builds cabinets for a living for crying out loud. AND I found the plans for a round crib online that is very similar to this one....I am going to try my best to convince him how cool it would be for him to make a family heirloom  and make the baby a crib that can stay in the family forever! 


He is a little stubborn so I will keep you posted on the chances of me getting this for our baby is! HAHA 

2 comments:

Brandi Natividad said...

I love it. I want a circle one or a corner crib when I have a baby. I think they are so cute!

Mark and Megan Price said...

That black green and white baby room looks just like a Brandi baby room... please everyone slow down on babies!! And, congrats. I obviously haven't said that to you guys yet. Can I host a shower (with B of course bc she's really the brains behind me)??