Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stupid Paul

Well I had a fantastic trip to the HEB on Luis Henna/Greenlawn. And by fantastic I mean super crappy!

I enjoy stopping by the cook stations at HEB when I'm not in a hurry to get my shopping done. Typically the people are nice and the food is tasty. That was not the case today!

Paul is mean. Simple enough. When I walked up to his kiosk he asked what I wanted. I replied "Well I'd like to try some of that stuff." and gestured toward the food bowls he had in front of him. I did not see this as a crazy request, as it is his job to provide samples of the food they are trying to sell. Grumpy Paul snapped back with "That stuff huh?" as if he was offended I didn't know what he had cooked. I ate the sample (which happened to be good) and told my mom who had walked up "Ya the food is good but that guy is a jerk." Apparently I can't wisper and
Stupid Paul has good hearing. He said "Ya thanks for that complament."

Oops!

But seriously, it's not like I called the food "stuff" to Martha Stewart or someone that's a real cook, Jerk Paul is an all time sample man. I guess I would be grumpy too.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: