Monday, January 18, 2010

Snow White Night

Tonight Makenzie & I are watching Snow White (actually Makenzie is sleeping through it). It is such a good movie..."hi ho hi ho it's off to work we go"



This segways into the fact that I start 7 weeks of M-F/9-5 training tomorrow for my "big girl" DFPS job tomorrow :0( I know this is the job God has opened up many doors for me to get into but if I am honest, I'm not looking forward to it at all.


I found out around this time last year that I was pregnant. For 12 months I have had a baby with me one way or another, but tomorrow that will change. Makenzie will no longer be my focus and responsability while I am at work and I'm not sure what to think about it.



I'm gonna be a big girl and go to work but this little princess is gonna be missed, a lot!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: