Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall Bows

I am going to Hobby Lobby 'Where Dreams Come True' this afternoon!
I love this fall tutu skirt and shirt. I think I will make one for Aubrey and Makenzie and get pictures of them together.
For Halloween Makenzie ended up with 8 different bows. They are now in a storage box to make room on the bow hangers for more. So this time around my goal is to make only 4 bows for fall/thanksgiving.












These are all of the bows I found that I liked. I printed them out on one sheet of paper and will take that with me to Hobby Lobby to use as a guide. We will see what kind of bows I come up with. It all depends on what ribbon Hobby Lobby has available and on sale!

1 comments:

Keese Klan said...

It will be a SUPER sad day when your daughter comes home and says, "MOM,... I think I am just TOO BIG for bows!"... A sad day for moms!!