Friday, November 6, 2009

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!

And the Lord rained down purple pacifier manna from heaven..... okay not really but today the mail man dropped off 7 purple pacifiers to my front door and it was great!
Thanks to some lovely mom bloggers I went to high school with I found out where to order these from AND they are purple! Does it get much better than that?!?! Not sure that it does!
On a different note: I am trying to get Makenzie to start sleeping in her own crib or bassinet FOR REAL this time. Last time I said it I obviously didn't really mean it ;o) So I have been trying to only let her fall asleep while not being held by someone. This is hard! It is soooo much easier and faster to cuddle her to sleep! So this practice has gone okay the last two days and now it's time to move to step 2.....sleeping in her own area/NOT mine and Alex's bed! Tonight she has fallen asleep, not in my arms ;o) but in my bed ;o( SOOOO as soon as she wakes up to eat in the next hour or so I am going to lay her back down in the basinet and cross my fingers and say a prayer that she sleeps in there for the next 3-4 hours by herself! Updates to come....

1 comments:

Keese Klan said...

YAY for the pacifiers!!