Wednesday, October 21, 2009

3 baths in 1 day!


Yesterday my to-do list was to give the dog, the baby, and myself a bath. Good news is that all 3 task were successfully completed, bad news is that it took all day! I know my day is starting a lot later than it did before Makenzie, but it still seems like it takes all day to get my chores done.


Makenzie has been sleeping from around 10pm until 11am, waking up every 4 hours to eat. She is so good at night though, she goes right back to sleep after eating and a fresh diaper. That is a hugh blessing!

Mom Confession #1: Last night Mak woke up around 1:30 to eat. I got up, warmed the bottle, and started to feed her. I didn't pick her up, I just held her head up a little bit. I woke up again at 2:15 with a sleeping baby in bed and an empty bottle. OOPS!!! Guess we missed that burp!


0 comments: