Sunday, October 11, 2009

Makenzie is doing good !

She loves to sleep in her boppy! Lola curls up next to her, and I get the last sliver of whatever is left on the bed ;o)
We played dress up for the Tech game last night!
Gregory and Aubrey are sooooo interested in her!
Does it get much sweeter than this? Coming home was a pretty easy transition. She was on a good schedule of eating every 3 hours already and we have been able to stretch that to 4 in the last couple of days. She is so funny, I find myself just sitting with her and laughing at her faces and grunts. We have had a handful of visitors and have enjoyed their company. This weekend I made her birth announcement cards. Not sure that I love love love them but they will do, and with my mom's discount at Kinkos they were cheap so that makes them better too! My stepsister came over and took some newborn photos of Makenzie yesterday and they turned out great! She made her first big outing to Old Navy on Saturday which I know is against everything the nurses told us at the hospital BUT there was a good sale!!! I was only there for 25 minutes and I held her the whole time so nobody could get their coodies on her!!!

3 comments:

Brandi Natividad said...

I want to see her, are you coming down here any time soon?

Megan said...

I can't believe she's already 11 days old! :D

She is absolutely beautiful & I can't wait to see you & meet her. I bet you are loving being a mommy!

Terri said...

That last picture is so adorable! You have quite the little lady there. I'm so happy for you.