Saturday, October 31, 2009

Baby Jesus


Baby Jesus likes Dr. Browns bottles the best!
I am not totally sure what the Christmas play at church is going to be like, but I do know that the nativity scene is going to be totally made from photographs. So today we went to a church members ranch/barn/stable thing and took these pictures with Cody and Jessica.
This is a great picture from my camera. The photographer was going to send me his pictures too which I'm sure will be way better! It looks like there is paparazzi on the right side of the stable ;o)
It was chilly chilly in the wind, but inside the stable was better.....until they took her warm cozy clothes off! She was not a fan, but she warmed up in the hay and cloth.

1 comments:

Keese Klan said...

SUPER cute!! I LOVE that you get to do that!