Thursday, October 1, 2009

This is a little itchy!


I got an epidural at 4am this morning. It was not nearly as bad as they make it out to be. They numb everything up really well before they get ya with the needle. That medicine helped me sleep for a good 5 hours, which was fabulous! Then this morning was good, had some visitors, Sally, Emily, Matt, Lori, and even Miss Sheila Vance came into work when she wasn't scheduled to come be my nurse! YEAH! I love her!


On a sad note: the epidural was wearing off and I asked for some more (this is not sad, this is normal) but the new stuff they pumped me with made me super super itchy, I might go nuts. They said there is something they could give me but she didn't sound too enthusiastic about giving that up. I am gonna try to fight through the itchy but I am not sure how long I will last ;O)

0 comments: