Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 3 Good News Good News Good News!

Makenzie is eating 8 times a day at every 2, 5, 8, and 11 o'clock that comes around. She ate 3 times @ 13mL (or possibly cc but I don't remember) and then last night at 11 Alex went to go feed her and she got to move up to the 27mL bottle! This is good because to go home one of the requirements is eating 30mL without having breathing issues, but she is looking good on that front. Also, last night at 11 when Alex was there they had turned down her oxygen flow to 1 and guess what comes after one ladies and gentlemen....0!!!! Her last set of blood work came back negative for infection and the doctor was going to make a call this morning about her antibiotics and rather or not she needs it anymore.


I am headed up there now to feed her and looking for more good news because our God is mighty and is way bigger than some poop that comes out too early! (PS: I have talked publicly about poop more since Thursday than I think I have in my life)

0 comments: