Saturday, September 26, 2009

4 days

I know this is rotten ^^^^ but I need a little humor!
So today is my due date and no baby is coming yet! This really is a blessing though because Alex won't be here until Tuesday night at 6:30 so keep praying that Makenzie holds out until then at least. It was a weird feeling this morning to wake up and think "HMMMM today is finally September 26th but something isn't how I thought it would be." It is a little funny that for some reason today it seems to have got 100 times harder to walk, move, sit, stand, roll over, just about anything seems to be harder :O) I know it is probably all mental though. We are down to 4 days before induction, but I do go to the doctor on Monday afternoon and if she indicated that I have made any progress we might see about moving the induction to start on Tuesday night when Alex gets here, but I doubt that will happen.

0 comments: