Thursday, September 24, 2009

Six Is The New Magic Number

6 more days until Makenzie gets the boot from my belly! It is very exciting to have a clear end in sight, but with the excitement is also a lot of fear. I know that 'it is all gonna be okay' but this is something I haven't done before people!


Tonight we are having some friends over to watch Grey's Anatomy and I am way excited! Next week I will have to watch it in the hospital with a new baby!!! I made Banana Split Bread last night to eat tonight but it didn't get cooked all the way. It was a total bummer, but I might try again today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holly! I'm so excited for your new arrival!!! You're going to make an amazing mother!! I'm praying for you as your final days of pregnancy are winding down! Love you and miss you!

Terri said...

Hmm...banana split bread sounds interesting. What makes it banana split versus just regular banana bread?

Terri