Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ready or Not....

Ready or not Makenzie is coming!


I got a phone call from the doctor this morning at 8:30 but I didn't answer it. I figured it was them calling to remind me of my 41 week appointment on Monday September 28th. After the phone had stopped ringing I realized that it was only Wednesday and they usually don't call to remind me of appointments until Friday. So I waited for the voicemail to come through and it was the doctor calling to tell me she had officially scheduled my induction. SCARY!

I will go into the hospital on Wednesday September 30 at 6pm and start a 12 hour dose of cervidrill. The following morning is when Alex is coming into town, he will land in Austin at 7:40am and come to the hospital. I will start the Patocin around 7am on October 1st and if all goes well and fast, by mid afternoon Makenzie will finally be here. CRAZY!

0 comments: