Tuesday, September 29, 2009

one

ONE MORE DAY! Today was pretty relaxed. I took Lola to get bathed and groomed before her week at Matt and Lori's house. I figure I will have a full house with all the visitors that are calling to make plans to come either to the hospital, to the house, or both.....so Lola is gonna have a week vacation (if I can stand for her to be gone that long) at the Hatfields.


Not sure how I feel about the amount of visitors that have planned to come to town or to the hospital/house but I also don't feel like there is much I can do about it at this point. But VISITORS BE AWARE I will spray you with lysol, pour antibacterial all over you and take your temperature, and there will be NO kissing or touching Makenzie's face! The doctor has got me pretty neurotic about the flu and other sicknesses at this point if you can't tell. I couldn't even imagine how much more hard the first few weeks would be if she was sick on top of just being new.

My mom and I went to Steak and Shake for lunch...no need to go back there for another year :o(

Now I'm back home and in bed. I have had uncomfortable contractions since last night but nothing strong or even painful at this point, but I can definitely feel them.

Alex's flight gets to Austin at 6:30 tonight and Makenzie is more than welcome to make her debut any time after that, the sooner the better because he has to go back to Lubbock for school on Tuesday morning. That is something to pray for also, the time away is gonna be hard but it is by far the most important thing that Alex finish school and get his degree so thats the sacrifice we are gonna roll with. It will only be about 6 weeks of us apart after Makenzie is here so pray for the time to fly!

2 comments:

Keese Klan said...

I will be praying for you all day!! Can't wait to meet your new blessing!!

Brandi Natividad said...

I am so excited you must send me a picture. I am wishing you a easy delivery. And remember you are the mom so you can be mean and kick people out if you want!!!