Saturday, September 5, 2009

Makenzie's Baby BOWtique!

Pretty Flower from Sweet Love & Sugar Britches (a store here in RR)
My first wired ribbon bow!
Korkerscrew Bows!!! I LOVE THESE!
Flower peddle bows...way fun!
Another Korkerscrew Bow
Flat tuxedo bow clips
More flat tuxedo bows, the one in the middle is a triple tuxedo bow!
Minnesota Vikings bow, and polka dot bow
Yellow flower and Texas Tech football flower bows!Black and white traditional bow and Halloween traditional bow
This is how I hang all these bows up! Two long pieces of ribbon attacked to a wooden flower craft. I am going to make one for flower with the same length of ribbon on it for the few bows I still have left to make in the next few days. I have enjoyed this project a lot the last few days. It has been fun and a money saver for sure!

0 comments: